Translate

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Welcome to my blog!

Hello
and
Welcome to my blog!


I'm Mandy 

and 


Today I want to give you some helpful information about healthy nutrition and the natural detox diet I recently discovered on the internet.


You surely know that the human body is poisoned by polluted air, water and food on a daily basis. This toxic load in our bodies comes from chemically sprayed vegetables, grains and fruits, from hormones and antibiotics in meat and dairy products, from preservatives and chemical food additives. Heavy metals like mercury and lead get into our bodies through the consumption of fish and other sea products. GMOs alter our genetic code, and our immune system is no longer able to react properly. In addition to that, package foods contain lots of hidden fats and sugar.


The results of this intoxification are that we get health issues like cancer, heart diseases, diabetes, obesity, digestive problems, constipation, allergies, critical blood sugar and blood lipid levels and our personal life span is much shorter than it could be. And ... we feel more tired and have less energy.  The huge toxic load also threatens the lives of unborn children. 


When it comes to losing weight, you'll probably have noticed that your body has to work really hard to get rid of superfluous pounds. 


This you probably know from your own experience, right? But don't be upset now. That's NOT your fault! 


As far as I'm concerned, I suffered from terrible headaches and had a lot of digestive problems. I felt tired and physically weak almost all-day long.  And I had many sugar cravings that led to an addiction to sugar-based products ... until I discovered an amazing nutrition program, the "Total Wellness Cleanse". 


This fantastic detox diet is a 30-day program and the only food-based cleanse on the diet market.  With this program you can kiss  your expensive detox pills and diet supplements goodbye (and, believe me, I was tempted to throw this annoying stuff out of my window). 


By eating natural and healthy foods your body not only loses nasty pounds (and keeps them off for good) but also gets healthy again. You just have to consume foods that contain specific nutrients (detoxificants) and avoid others that are damaging your body.  In the long run, your eating habits get better...


Even if you use only a part of this program you'll see the difference.


This easy-to-manage cleansing program contains lots of delicious recipes and daily personal support by nutrition experts so that it's easy to stick to the program and lose weight quickly. 


In addition to that, you'll get fitness exercises that will help you losing weight faster. 


The cleanse is so easy that even "detox beginners" will be reaching their goal within a few weeks (or months if they want to lose more than 20 pounds or so).



So if you want to 

  • cleanse your body in a natural way
  • lose weight fast
  • get healthier (and, finally, stay healthy)
  • look better
  • have more long-lasting energy


I'll give you all the information you want about this amazing diet and about healthy nutrition and healthy lifestyle!


And ... you'll get some of my favourite recipes.


Best wishes,


Mandy





Click here to grab your free gift now    




Here's what some women and men say about this amazing cleansing diet: 




Marisca Fourie, Centurion, South Africa:

... I had been struggling with my colon, sinus and bad skin for a very long time. However, I saw a marked difference within 5 days of starting the cleanse. It has now almost been two months and my life has changed.
I have been off chronic medication since I started the cleanse and trust that it is something of the past. I have also managed to lose 9kg, which is something else I have been struggling to do.  I have loads more energy and a total different outlook on life.
Thank you for changing my life, and inevitably changing my family's life. ...


Charmaine Wilson:


... was exactly what I needed to get on the right track. I was motivated by a recent Celiac diagnosis, nagging skin rash and chronic Migraines to do an elimination diet.
The program provided all the recipes, health information and coaching information to make the program a breeze. The recipes were quick, tasty, filling & easy to make. Within a couple days I was feeling better and more energetic than I had in years. ... a wonderful product. Well worth the money.
The teleclasses were most helpful and the information was wonderful. These classes I have saved and will listen to over and over. The things I learned have helped me tremendously.
The recipes I am still using, they are simple, tasty and of out of all the books I have with raw recipes yours are the easiest to prepare. ...


Lynne Benson:


I have been looking for answers for years but never getting satisfactory answers. I feel that now I finally understand what has been going on in my body for years.
I lost 6 kg during the cleanse though I did not need to or try to… it just happened. I plan to continue with juicing and smoothies as well as not too much meat or dairy. I do plan to keep having my kefir made from raw milk though. ...


Peter, North Wales, UK:


... has really worked for me. My body fat percentage is down 3% and my muscle percentage is up a similar amount. I feel great and have learned a whole new way of eating that will change me forever, thank you.
Losing weight wasn't my goal as I was a good weight but I have lost 3kg in the first 2 weeks, I feel leaner and stronger. My skin seems a lot healthier and people have noticed this who didn't now I was on he cleanse.
I'm a mountain biker and the increase in strength with the 3kg weight loss has really made a difference to my climbing.
My advice to others - be 100% positive that this is the moment where you take back control and start doing something that will help you forever. Don't be unsure and don't compromise, follow the cleanse exactly, it's the simplest way.



Photo on cover:
http://piqs.de/fotos/32275.html  (photographer: naliha, title: gesunde Ernährung)
Some rights reserved.



Search Engine Submission - AddMe

No comments:

Post a Comment